marți, 15 decembrie 2015

Henara Bronzeshine Shampoo with natural Henna and Walnut - review

I was looking for a shampoo that could bring the shine and life back into my hair, without making it  oilier than it was. And since I was in the close vicinity of the now famous Hello Free Z One Discount store (Soseaua Pantelimon 255), I stopped and checked it out. And of course I left with several products, the most important being this shampoo : Henara Bronzeshine Shampoo. It is in use for some time now so it's time to share with you my thoughts on it.

Henara Bronzeshine Shampoo with natural Henna and Walnut was created to help enhance the natural colour of your hair. It is used to cleanse and refresh brunette hair.
It contains natural henna and walnut extracts to help enhance the colour of natural and coloured brunette hair. The 100% paraben and SLS free formula cleanses and refreshes brunette hair and is also suitable for red heads.
Directions for use: Massage into wet hair, and rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact rinse thoroughly with plenty of water. 

It comes in a 250 ml plastic squeezy tube with a secure cap and has a valability of 18 months. It has the thicker consistency of a shampoo and a faint chestnut colour. It gently cleans the hair leaving it shiny and sweet smelling.

I didn't notice, in time, a noticeable shine or strenghtening in the colour of my hair. It cleansed the hair and did nothing else. I liked the fact that it didn't cause me dandruff or increase the oiliness of my hair. It didn't increase or decrease the time between washes. It is a good day-to-day shampoo.
You can see the ingredients below :
You can find it at the Hello Free Z One Discount store and online at the price of aprox. 10 ron/1 pound.
All in all, Henara Bronzeshine Shampoo with natural Henna and Walnut is a good day-to-day shampoo that gently cleans the hair, but didn't give the hair a noticeable shine or strenghten its colour. It has an affordable price. Taking everything into consideration, I give it the C grade. Until next time,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you