luni, 21 decembrie 2015

Bioderma Sensibio H2O micellar water - review

Today's post stars one of the most loved, cult products from Bioderma : its Sensibio H2O micellar water. I have finished it earlier and couldn't find the time to review it. Of course, as a star product, it caused a lot of controversy : it is worth the not so cheap price, how does a simple water remove long-lasting make-up and more. Well it's time to see if Bioderma Sensibio H2O micellar water really deserves its praises.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O micellar water. THE micellar water of the micellar waters. The beginning of all micellar waters. They are composed of micelles that are tiny round balls of cleansing molecules that float in the water. When you apply the product to your skin, the cleansing agents come into contact with the oil and dirt on your face, allowing them to be swept away quickly and efficiently.

Sensibio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes
 and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.

It is a  cleansing and make-up removing water that respects the fragility of sensitive and intolerant skin. It has a fragrance-free formula, it is alcohol-free, paraben-free and hypoallergenic. It removes long-lasting and water-resistant make-up. Did you know that one bottle of Sensibio H2O is sold around the world every 5 seconds? Yes it is!
Its formula combines performance and very high tolerance, cleansing and removing make-up from the face and eyes. It soothes and clears up irritated skin at the same time producing a feeling of instant freshness. After using it there is no need to rinse.
Instructions for use : Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
  • Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O.
  • Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face.
  • Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
  • Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel.
It comes in a 100 ml, 250 ml (like I had) and 500 ml bottle and has a valability of 12 months. It has a water consistency with no colour and scent and leaves no sticky film onto the skin (quite differently from the bioderma-sebium-h2o).

It cleans with ease the make-up, even the long-lasting one (I cannot tell about the water-proof mascara since I only use normal ones). I could use it safely onto my eyes and face since it did not irritate my eyes or skin; my skin felt clean and refreshed after using it.

Ingredients - WATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE.

You can find it in pharmacies at the price of aprox. 19 ron (100ml.) ; 59 ron (250 ml.) and 69 ron (500ml.).
All in all, Bioderma Sensibio H2O is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. Although I have combination skin I still prefer to use the Sensibio H2O (it is not sticky; it is eye-friendly; it leaves the skin cleansed and refreshed; I didn't feel the need to rinse it off - I adore it!). Although it is not the cheapest of them all, I believe that its great quality makes up for the money spent. I would rather invest in good quality products for my face and body, I only live once and I deserve it. Therefore I give it the A grade. Until next time,


0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you