joi, 3 decembrie 2015

A new beauty and fashion destination : Debenhams Plaza Romania

My lovely readers I have great news for you today : another Debenhams store has opened its doors in Plaza Romania mall. Oh how happy I am! As I have told you before I am a fan of British brands and stores since my visits to London in 2008 and 2009. And I have long wished for many brands to come to Romania, some did, some didn't. I am still waiting.. I have previously told you about the opening of its first store in Vitan Mall. And now I'm back to show you the store in Plaza Romania Mall.

If you don't have the patience to go through all the photos I have taken in the store, you can check out my live vlog from the store : katch.me/adrianatone/debenhamsplazaromania .

If you want to see my live videos follow me on Periscope (app available both on App Store and Google Play) : @adrianatone. The recording lasts for 24 hours on Periscope.
If you want to see a replay follow me on Katch : @adrianatone (the replay recording is permanent).
The store is full of temptations, starting with the entire beauty section in the store. It houses both high-end brands like Estee Lauder, Clinique, Clarins, Dior, Tom Ford and more, as well as middle range and low-cost brands like Revlon, Bourjois, Real Techniques, Eco Tools, Catrice, LA Girls, Max Factor to name a few.
new in EOS
new in LA Girl
new in The Balm




new in Yankee Candle
Of course the store is more than beauty, cosmetics, make-up and perfumes. It is also about fashion. For the entire family, for all ages and sizes. Let yourself be inspired for your Christmas shopping.
I hope I have sparked your interest and if you have seen something you like, go and visit the store! Happy shopping! Until next time,






2 comments:

  1. vaai ce pufosenii de halatele de baie :D:D:D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Nu vrei sa stii, cum sunt de calduroase si pufoase. Si am vazut si 2 pijamale tot pufoase, una cu ren, alta cu vulpita, want it!! Au si masca de dormit super cute.

      Ștergere

I would love to hear from you