miercuri, 4 noiembrie 2015

Sabon Body Oil Rose Tea - review

Hello my lovely readers. Since I am about to finish this body oil it's time I share with you my thoughts on it. It is from one of my favourite brands Sabon : the Body Oil in Rose Tea.

Sabon Body Oil Rose Tea. Moisturizing body oil based on 6 natural oils: Wheat Germ oil, Almond Seed oil, Avocado oil, Borage Seed oil, Grape Seed oil, Acai oil and Sun Flower oil. Almond Seed oil and Avocado oil are rich in vitamins A, D, E and are excellent moisturizers. Wheat Germ oil and Grape Seed oil help renewing cells, and Borage Seed oil and Sun Flower oil contain fatty acids, vitamins and minerals for hydration. Used as a substitute for body lotion, it absorbs easily without leaving a greasy feeling and comes in a delicate rose tea scent. The fragrance is persistent. Does not stain clothes.
How to use : Spray on wet skin and massage in until absorbed. Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry skin. For daily use. To be used after cleaning the skin with Shower Gel, Shower Oil, Body Gel Polisher or Scrub.
It comes in a 100 ml glass bottle with a pump for a precise dosage. The expiration date is written on the bottle. I love the fact that it has a pump making it easy to use and travel with.

It is indeed oily, therefore I like to use it in the colder seasons when I feel the need for a stronger hydration. The pump gives the perfect dose, not too much or too little. It is indeed very quickly absorbed into the skin.

It has a very pleasant rose scent that lingers for several hours on the skin. It does hydrate the skin, leaving it smooth and silky for several hours. I didn't have any allergic reactions to it like itching or reddening of the skin.

It can be found in all Sabon shops and online at the price of 62 ron/20 dollars.
All in all, Sabon Body Oil Rose Tea is a good moisturizer especially in the colder seasons (personally I can't stand the oily products in the hotter seasons). For my normal skin this body oil provided the moisturization I needed (I'm not sure if it is enough for a dry/very dry skin). The only complaint I have about it is the price which is quite high for 100 ml of product. Therefore I give this body oil the B grade. Tell me Have you tried any Sabon products ? What are your recommendations ? Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you