miercuri, 11 noiembrie 2015

Paese Bamboo Powder with Silk Proteins - review

Today's post stars one of my very favourite products : a mattifying powder that keeps my oily skin looking good during the day. I have used it for several months now and it is very close to its end, I am sad to let it go. It is Paese Bamboo Powder with Silk Proteins.

Paese Bamboo Powder with Silk Proteins delivers a long lasting matte finish with a subtle glow for oily and combination skin. It does not contain parabens or talc.

Paese Bamboo Powder is a loose setting powder that ensures a long lasting matte finish for your makeup without cloggin pores. Bamboo Powder contains more than 90% silicia which absorbs excess sebum and moisture. It also has antibacterial and healing properties. It helps calm the skin and regulates the production process of sebum glands.
Paese Bamboo powder is also enriched with Silk Proteins which have moisturising properties and give the skin a subtle glow making fine lines and wrinkles appear less visible. Bamboo Powder is a soft, fluffy white dust that applies transparent for a matte finish that does not clog pores. It offers a herbal alternative to talc based powders.
How to: Apply after base to set makeup or use alone for a matte complexion. 

My powder comes in a 8 gr. recipient and has a valability of 24 months. It looks white in the recipient but once you apply it on the skin and blend it well, it simply dissapears into the skin mattifying it perfectly.

I adore this powder! It is by far the best mattifying powder I have ever used! Since I have a combination to oily skin I am always searching products that mattify the skin and at the same time make it look natural and good. 

It sets very well the foundation, concealer or any other creamy/liquidy products and makes the make-up last for a very long time (the foundation didn't fade around my nose area for over 10 hours). It started to shine around the forehead and chin area after aprox. 5 hours. I reapplied it and it kept the face matte until I removed the make-up in the evening.
I am happy to report that, for now, this is the best mattifying powder for me. I like also like it because it doesn't dry the skin and it doesn't emphasize the dry patches of skin like other products do. After applying the powder my skin feels soft and smooth. I like it very much!

Ingredients : Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Magnesium Stearate, Serica, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

You can find it online at the price of aprox. 120 ron/12 euros full price (25 gr.). It is now on offer on Emag for 89 ron.
From me it gets the A grade, my skin is mattified, is smooth and soft and the make-up lasts for a long time. Although it is quite expensive for a face powder I will definitely buy it again! For me it is worth it! Until next time ,
...............
Paese is an award winning Polish Cosmetics brand whose name is derived from an italian word meaning 'country' (Pa'eze). Their mission is to create 'a land for women full of colour, beauty and happiness'. Paese cosmetics offer a full range of products from primers to foundations, nail varnishes and everything in between at very affordable prices.
...............

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you