marți, 29 septembrie 2015

New from M.A.C. : Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation

I have promised in yesterday's post that I'll continue the news from M.A.C. in this post. So here is it the latest release in the foundation department : Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation (30 ml/1.0 oz). A foundation that delivers colour in an ultra-fluid, thin, elastic gel-serum formula.
Introducing an innovative foundation that delivers colour in an ultra-fluid, elastic gel-serum formula. With a virtually weightless feel, this formula is extraordinarily comfortable, lasting for hours. With stay-true colour and sheer medium buildable coverage, it softly blurs imperfections such as pores and fine lines, while also controlling oil. The addition of Moisture-Fusion Complex provides immediate and all-day hydration, leaving skin feeling quenched and silky to the touch. The unique dropper provides you with a drop of perfection.
  • Provides comfortable, all-day wear
  • Provides instant and all-day hydration
  • Controls oil
  • Offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30
  • Provides stay-true colour
  • Non-caking and streak-resistant
  • For all skin types
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Oil-free 
Usage : Apply to face using a sponge or foundation brush, then blend with fingers, sponge or brush.  
The texture is indeed very light, gel-like on the skin. I didn't feel any scent which I liked. It is easy to use and blend, even with fingers. It gives a light to medium coverage and it is indeed buildable from what I have seen when swatching it on my hand. It felt comfortable on my hand and it gave a natural finish. From what I have seen in store it looks and feels pretty good. Another product to be added on my wishlist...
You can find it in all M.A.C. stores at the price of 152 ron/33 dollars. Until next time ,


0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you