duminică, 2 august 2015

SVR Spirial anti-perspirant deodorant roll-on - review

You know I was away for five days. I went to the seaside and one of the staples I took with me was a new deodorant I received for testing : the SVR Spirial anti-perspirant deodorant roll-on.
I admit I was really curious to see if it is really efficient in this heat. So I took it with me and I tested it. Now I'm back to share with you my thoughts on it.
Intense sweat-regulator. Comfortable and anti-irritation. Anti white marks and yellow stains. Quickly penetrates the skin. No perfume - No alcohol - No parabens. Tested under dermatological control.
  • Regulates perspiration, absorbs humidity and fights bad odors (armpits).
  • Anti-Perspiration 48H.
  • Hypoallergenic.
  • For every skin even sensitive.
 I like the fact that it has no scent, it isn't sticky, it is almost transparent and indeed it doesn't stain the clothes.  After applying it I had to wait for it to dry a little (I don't like the feeling of moisture) and I got dressed. I didn't have any skin reactions to it, I could use it immediately after shaving my armpits (I didn't feel my skin irritated or any feelings of skin burning as in other deodorants, where I had to wait for the skin to calm down before using the deodorant).
   
I admit I am impressed! I only went to the beach in the first day (the beach was too far away, the water dirty and I usually don't get a tan no matter how hard I try); I only went to the pool for three hours in the afternoon and that was it! With the exception of the pool time, I wore the antiperspirant all the time. And yes, I felt clean, I didn't feel I sweated as I usally do, I didn't feel any unplasant smells. I felt this deodorant lasted very well in this heat and protected my skin against irritations and sweating.
   
You can find the SVR Spirial range in pharmacies and online at optimashop.ro . The SVR Spirial anti-perspirant deodorant roll-on is at the price of 37 ron  (50ml.)
   
All in all, the SVR Spirial anti-perspirant deodorant roll-on is an efficient anti-perspirant deodorant even in great heat (over 33 degrees Celsius). It protects well the skin against irritations and sweating, lasts all day and it is gentle to the skin. It also has an affordable price, therefore I give it the A grade. If you are looking for a great antiperspirant at an affordable price, give it a go! Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you