marți, 4 august 2015

Pandora pre-Autumn collection 2015 : the story of your loves

You know by now that I love Pandora. I had written about its collections and charms before. The pre-Autumn collection reunites two of my favourites : the passion for travelling and the love for my pets. Needless to say I really love this collection !!
The collection has two directions : travelling and free time activities and the pets, we all love dearly.

     Let's see the collection more closely :
 The passion for travelling : 
159 ron
159 ron
159 ron
179 ron
249 ron
The love for pets :
119 ron
249 ron
149 ron
149 ron
119 ron

199 ron

199 ron

I love this collection! I coundn't resist the temptation and I have already bought the cat charm in honour of my beloved cat Sky. The dog charm is next for my two dogs : Jack and Negruta.
Sky
my dogs
One of my passions is travelling therefore the travel charms are next on my list. If you like to know more about me check out the get-to-know-me-tag . Tell me Do you have any favourites from this Pandora collection ? Until next time ,

4 comments:

  1. Răspunsuri
    1. Yes, cuteness overload! I gave them away, they were too many. I kept the mother as a companion for Jack.

      Ștergere
  2. I thought Negruta has puppies now :). Very cute cat :)))))). Love him so very much. Fashion cat :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. No, she cannot have puppies anymore, we sterilized her after giving away the puppies; she is safe now to stay together with Jack. Yes, I love all my pets dearly but I mostly love my Sky.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

I would love to hear from you