miercuri, 5 august 2015

Going on holiday ? Not without Ivatherm holiday kits

You know I love to travel, to see new places, to meet new people and to experience different cultures. I often have a limited space in my luggage for cosmetics so I always have problems taking products in full size. Recently I have started to collect mini sized products in case I need them in my travels.
   
These days more and more brands have started to release mini sized products to help us with our holiday packing.
Ivatherm has released two holiday kits with the most essential products for your skin : sunscreen with high SPF, Herculane thermal water (comes from a thermal saline spring and has a medium degree of mineralization (2500 mg/l), ideal for cosmetic products. It contains Al, Cu, Fe, Zn, Mg, essential elements for the skin’s health.

Herculane thermal spring water has a calming and anti-irritant effect on skin. Thermal spring water is considered living water – mineralized – with important benefits for life), 10 samples of hydrating/anti-wrinkle face cream and 10 samples of cleansing milk. In short everything you need for a happy, healthy, glowing skin.

Holiday Kit 1 (69 ron) :
Sunlight 50+ hydrating face cream with high spf - 50ml.
Herculane thermal water - 100ml.
Multi-performace hydrating face cream samples 10 pieces (2ml. each).
Multi-performace cleansing milk 10 pieces (2ml. each).

Holiday kit 2 (75 ron) :
Sunlight 50+ hydrating face cream with high spf - 50ml.
Herculane thermal water - 100ml.
Anti-wrinkle face cream samples 10 pieces (2ml. each).
Multi-performace cleansing milk 10 pieces (2ml. each).

 If you want to find out more about the brand or the famous Herculane thermal spring water, you can read this post focus-on-ivatherm .
    
You can find out more about Sunlight 50+ hydrating face cream with high spf  here
You can buy these holiday kits and many more products online here ivatherm-shop.ro
     
I am very happy with these new realeases, it definitely makes my packing easier and I am certain I can follow my face routine as usual for a healthy skin everywhere I go ! So if you go on holiday remember to take your holiday kit with you ! Until next time ,


0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you