vineri, 17 iulie 2015

Sephora Eau de Toilette Lemon Verbena - one must-have for me in the summer!

In the summer time I love to use fresh, flowery scents in all products, especially in perfumes. The all-time favourite scent is lemon, especially lemon-verbena. One of the perfumes I buy again and again each summer is Sephora Eau de Toilette Lemon Verbena. As you have seen in a haul I posted before I found it on sale therefore I bought three! This is how much I love it in the summer!
Enjoy a splash of Eau de Toilette fragrance whenever and wherever! Slender, chic and discreet, this mini spray fits anywhere and can be used for any occasion! An instant mood booster. Available in 14 new fragrances to wear alone or mix & match.
   
Paraben-free formula, tested under dermatological control. Also available in: Chocolate, Coconut, Vanilla, Toffee, Mango, Orange Blossom, Strawberry, Peony, Blueberry, Lagoon, Green Tea, Cotton Flower , Monoi.
It comes in a 7ml. recipient with a small pump. It is very easy to use in this way and very travel-friendly. I always have one in my purse in the summer to use, when I want to feel energized and good.
    
It has a very strong, fresh, lemony scent which I adoooore!! It lasts quite decently for about 2 hours. I didn't have any allergic rections to it. 
    
It can be found in Sephora at the full price of 20 ron (now it's reduced to 6.50ron).
All in all, Sephora Eau de Toilette Lemon Verbena is a great day to day perfume to wear in the hotter seasons. It is travel-friendly and easy to use. My only regret is that it isn't bigger in size! I simply love it! Therefore I give it the -A grade (too small in size, lasts on me for about 2 hours). If you like other scents, don't forget it comes in another 10+ fragrances so go in the store and check them out ! Tell me What is your favourite scent to use in the summer ?  Until next time ,


4 comments:

  1. Foarte frumos miroase si e numai bun pentru vara.
    Sa te bucuri de el!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Da, il iubesc mult de tot! Vara nu pot trai fara el. Tocmai ce era pe terminate, a picat la fix perioada de reduceri la Sephora. Acum mi-am facut stoc :))

      Ștergere
  2. multumesc de informatie! sper sa mai gasesc! il ador, am avut anul trecut unul de 100 ml castigat la un concurs♡

    RăspundețiȘtergere

I would love to hear from you