miercuri, 1 iulie 2015

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Gel - review

One of the products I received for testing from L'Oreal when I graduated the L'Oreal beauty blogger school, was this eye make-up remover : L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Gel.
   
Of course I had tested micellar waters before and I was familiar with the technology but I had never heard of a micellar gel before, so I was really intrigued and curious to see if it was as effective as a micellar water. Now I am about to finish it so it's time I write my thoughts on it.
L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Gel perfectly removes all traces of eye make-up. The refreshing gel texture hydrates and soothes with a gentle action that is suitable for sensitive skin: hypo-allergenic, no fragrance, no alcohol. Suitable for sensitive eyes & for contact lense wearers.
How to use : Use to remove eye make-up by applying with a cotton wool pad onto dry skin. Hold over the lashes, lids and lips for a few seconds then just sweep away. No need to rinse or rub.
It has indeed a gel texture that is cooling for the eyes and glides easily onto the skin. Being designed for the eye area it is not recommended to rub it onto the skin to remove the make-up. I applied it generously onto a pad, kept it for several seconds onto the eyes, than it removed easily the eye make-up (I use normal mascara, not water-proof so I cannot tell you how it works for it).
   
The only downside I observed is that altough I was careful not to get the gel into my eyes, after using it, my eyes stung a little (I don't have sensitive eyes, my eyes rarely sting from the use of products). It happened every time I used it, the sensation lasts for a few seconds, than it dissapears. There is probably something in the ingredient list that doesn't agree with me. If you have sensitive eyes it is something you should be aware of.
   
You can see the ingredients below : 
It can be found in stores at the price of  4 pounds/ 25 ron.
All in all, L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Gel is a very effective micellar make-up remover, very easy to use and time saving. Therefore I give it the B grade (it is designed for sensitive eyes and my eyes, although not sensitive stung a little from it). If you like taking off the make-up using micellar products, this is one that is perfect for you, so go and check it out in the store ! Until next time ,


0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you