vineri, 10 iulie 2015

A little Sephora haul

Ladies, you know by now that the Sephora summer sales have started! There are sales up to 70% off selected products. I've seen reductions at Make-Up For Ever, Benefit, Lancome, Clinique, YSL, Estee Lauder and more. There were also reductions at OPI, Ciate, Max Factor, Bourjois, Sephora and more so go and check them out! You know me I just couldn't help myself, I bought some necessities.
Here is what I bought : the Benefit Tropicoral set (reduced to 97.50ron). I have the Benetint in travel size and this is my go-to blush in the summer. I cannot stand anything onto my face, make-up wise - foundation, powder, etc, especially when it's scorching hot. Anyway even if I do layer on the make-up it doesn't stay on during the day, everything dissapears and melts from the heat.

I cleanse, I apply cream, spf and a minimal make-up : concealer where I need it, set with a touch of powder, the Benetint onto my cheeks and lips (as a base for the lipstick). Next mascara and lipstick. I dab perfume, as lemony and fresh as it can be and I'm out the door!
   
So I decided to add to my collection of tints, I had wanted the Chachatint for a while but I didn't want to pay the full price for it. With this set I get to try it and other Benefit products before buying them full size.
As you can see the Benefit Tropicoral set contains 4 mini products : the Chachatint (4ml), the Highbeam - cream highlighter (4ml), the Coralista powder (3 gr) with brush and the Ultra Plush Coralista lip gloss (6.5ml). I think I made a great deal. Of course I'll be back with reviews on the blog for all products.
   
Next I stumbled upon Sephora Fresh Breath Spray - I tought it's always good to have one so I bought it (6.50ron).
The final purchase was an old favourite : Sephora's mini perfume in Verbena-Lemon (now reduced to 6.50ron). I adore it, especially now in the hot summer! It's so fresh and energizing it always revives me when I'm tired or I lack energy from the heat. It gets me in a good mood and makes me feel ready to face the day when I dab it on in the morning. Looove it! It is hands down my favourite from all Sephora mini perfumes. I also have the shower gel; it's a must-have for me in the summer! I buy it again and again - review here .
    
And that's all folks! I have a feeling I'll be back with another haul from Sephora. Tomorrow I'll meet a friend in love with cosmetics and make-up as me, I think we'll visit Sephora too ... Tell me Have you bought anything from the Sephora sales ? Until next time ,





0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you