duminică, 28 iunie 2015

New in - make-up edition - with swatches

Sometimes I have new products to show you but they are not enough for a post of their own. Therefore I will write a New in post like this one, where I will present you the new products and my first impressions on them.
   
I have gathered several eye shadows from Inglot, L' Oreal, Melkior and one from Make-up Geek (I was really curious about it, I've heard so much about their amazing quality).
Let's start !
Freedom system Inglot eye shadows - 450 (dark berry),  470 (peach) and 22 (purple-lila). Eye shadows  - 26 ron/piece

As I posted before, the eyeshadows are very pigmented, they have a minimal fall-out, they blend well and the most important thing for me, they last onto the skin (if you are wearing a base or primer they last even better).
Melkior eye shadows refills - Ethereal and Diaphane. Very pigmented and affordable - 17 ron/refil. Love them !
Make-up Geek eyeshadow pan - in Ocean Breeze. Price - 5.99 dollars. You can find it here.
It has an interesting colour capturing the essence of the ocean with a deep, shimmer shadow that is just the right blend of blue and green. Highly-pigmented, Talc and Paraben-Free.
It contains 1.8 gr. of product (the packaging is quite big, I was a little dissapointed by the eyeshadow's size). It is pigmented and it blends nicely. I will play with it some more to see how it performs in the long run.
Ingredients : Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyisobutene
May Contain: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Kaolin, Polyethylene, PTFE, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Lauroyl Lysine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Ultramarines CI 77007, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Manganese Violet CI 77742dc Black No. 2 CI 77266, C13-16 Isoparaffin, C12-C14 Isoparaffin, C13-C15 Alkane, Carmine CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 6 Lake CI 15850, Tin Oxide, Zinc Stearate.

L'Oreal mono eye shadow - in 200 Over the taupe. Price aprox. 50 ron. Color Riche eye shadows reveal a creamy and smooth texture which transforms the make-up gesture into a precise and comfortable sensory application.
• Intense, luminous colors
• A delicate, creamy texture
These are the latest products in my make-up collection. So far I love them all! I hope I have inspired you to go and check them out in the stores, they are worth it! Until next time ,


0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you