marți, 16 iunie 2015

Le Petit Marseillais Mandarin & Citron Vert Shower Gel - review

As soon as the hotter seasons begin, I start switching the wintery shower gels (sweeter scents, thicker textures) with the sumery ones (flowery or fresh scents, lightweight textures). One of the shower gels I have taken out of my stash is Le Petit Marseillais Mandarin & Citron Vert Shower Gel.
Le Petit Marseillais Mandarin & Citron Vert shower gel gently cleanses and moisturizes the skin. Lightweight foam and easy to rinse. Releases a zesty fragrance with notes of tangerine. Its fresh and tangy notes provide a touch of freshness and energy for all the family. Your skin is soft, moisturized and refreshed.
It comes in a 250 ml. plastic recipient with a secure cap that doesn't open easily (very travel-friendly) and has a valability of 12 months.
    
It has a not too thick, not too runny texture with a very fresh citrusy scent I love in the summer time! It cleans well the skin, leaving it refreshed and energized. I didn't have any skin reactions to it like itching or reddening of the skin.
It provided an efficient cleaning but not a good moisturization. I felt the need to apply a body cream afterwards.
     
You can see the ingredients below :
You can easily find it in the stores at the price of aprox. 10 ron. 

All in all, Le Petit Marseillais Mandarin & Citron Vert Shower Gel is a good daily shower gel, very suitable for the hotter seasons. It cleans the skin, leaving it refreshed and energized, but not very moisturized. It can be bought a decent price from the stores. Therefore I give it the C grade. Tell me Have you tried any Le Petit Marseillais products ? Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you