marți, 19 mai 2015

Yves Rocher Naturelle Osmanthus and you're ready for the Summer!

You know by now that I looove perfumes!! I am totally in love with Moments du Bonheur by Yves Rocher. I also love Quelques Notes d’Amour, Néroli, Yria, So Elixir Purple and for the hot summer days Naturelle. And when I've heard that Michel Girard, who created Naturelle will launch a new limited edition for 2015, I was really excited!!
     
"I envisaged a fresh, spontaneous and sensual fragrance. Its floral heart with Arabic jasmine extract and natural extract of feminine osmanthus is blended with the liveliness of essences of lemon and fine essences of cedar" - perfumer Michel Girard
Yves Rocher Naturelle Osmanthus  - limited edition for 2015. The fragrance was launched internationally in March 2015 and thanks to its floral composition is a great inspiration for Spring 2015. The creation Naturelle Osmanthus is signed by perfumer of the house of Givaudan, Michel Girard.
The Top notes of Naturelle Osmanthus provide the memorable, luminous freshness of lemon which ensures a sunny and exciting lightness to the fragrance.  
     
The Arabic jasmine extract in the heart accentuates the floral character of the fragrance and with its green and fruity shades it accentuates the femininity of the edition. The key note of the perfume is osmanthus blossom which tempts and seduces with irresistible scent, leaving a full, rich, sensual impression.
     
The Base notes incorporate essence of cedar with its dry, woody and deep aromas.  
The perfume is available in Romania from May 2015 in a 75 ml flacon in a limited-edition. Price - 140 ron.
    
I have to admit I cannot wait to go in an Yves Rocher store and check it out! If it smells as good as it sounds I will be really happy!  If you like fresh, feminine perfumes go and try Yves Rocher Naturelle Osmanthus ! Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you