sâmbătă, 16 mai 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac Masque - review

I bought the mask I will talk to you about in this post together with another 4 ones in a Montagne Jeunesse mask pack with a Feelunique order.
De-stress and experience the ultra-deep pore cleansing effects of rich dead sea minerals. Open blocked pores and draw out impurities to reveal revived, smooth skin.
Anti stress relief for normal, oily and T-Zone skin. A relaxing ultra deep pore cleanser with Sea Kelp nutrients. Natural skincare with dead sea minerals. Contains aromatherapy anti stress oils.
Instructions for use : Thoroughly cleanse face with warm water only (not soap or detergent) to leave pores open. Apply evenly over face and neck with fingertips, avoiding eyes and lips. Lay back, relax and de-stress. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, or until dry, and rinse with water. Pat dry. Use weekly.
    
It comes in a 15ml/0.5 oz. pack. It is more than enough for one use, I think that if you use it sparingly you can use it two times (I didn't want to try it like this, I was afraid it would dry out when opened, so I used it all at once). 
   
It has a thick consistency, a pleasant smell and it is whitish! It is recommended to use for aproximately 10-15 minutes (I stayed with it for 15 minutes).
After aprox.15 minutes I took it off with warm water and my skin felt cleansed and happy. I didn't have any reactions to the mask like reddening or itching (I don't have a sensitive skin). It didn't make my blackheads dissapear but it minimized my pores and my skin felt clean, relaxed and without oilyness.
Ingredients : Aqua (Purified water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Alcohol denat., Glyceryl stearate SE, Sodium citrate, Polysorbate 20, Fucus vesiculosus (Seaweed) extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) fruit oil, Sea salt (Dead Sea salt), Glucose, Parfum (fragrance), Citric acid, Lactoperoxidase , Glucose oxidase, CI 42090 (Blue 1).
    
It can be found in stores and online at the price of aprox. 8 to 10 ron/1 pound on its own. The Montagne Jeunesse pack I bought (5 masks) cost 5 pounds.
    

All in all, the  Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac Masque is a good mask, it cleansed well my skin, leaving it soft and relaxed. I would definitely buy it again ! I give it the A grade and I recommend it to you if you are in need of a good cleansing and relaxation ! Until next time ,
.......................
A dose of English :
Sea kelp - Kelps are large seaweeds (algae) belonging to the brown algae (Phaeophyceae) in the order Laminariales. Kelp grows in underwater "forests" (kelp forests) in shallow oceans, and is thought to have appeared in the Miocene, 23 to 5 million years ago.The organisms require nutrient-rich water with temperatures between 6 and 14 °C. They are known for their high growth rate — the genera Macrocystis and Nereocystis can grow as fast as half a metre a day, ultimately reaching 30 to 80 metres. Bongo kelp ash is rich in iodine and alkali. In great amount, kelp ash can be used in soap and glass production.



 

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you