duminică, 17 mai 2015

Monica's empties #2

My lovely ladies the time has come to present you with some of my empties I have accumulated since the last empties post. Many of them are quite old and realizing that the empties box was full, I decided it was time to tell you about them and throw them away. I will update you with this post once in several months, after thoroughly testing the products and having a clear opinion on them to share with you. So without further ado, let's see the empties :
Make-up removers :
Nivea 3in1 micellar cleansing water - a decent make-up remover for the face for me, a too gentle remover for the eyes for me, I need a stronger make-up remover. I give it the B grade.
Cora maxi make-up remover pads - still my favourites at the moment; 100% cotton, 40 pieces per pack; soft and large - easy to use and covering a larger face area I use a smaller number overall. They don't shred and efficiently remove make-up at a decent price of aprox. 5 ron. I give them the A grade!
Face masks and care:
Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac Masque - a good mask, it cleansed well my skin, leaving it soft and relaxed. I give it the A grade.
Montagne Jeunesse Red Hot Earth Sauna Face Masque - a good mask, it cleansed well my skin, leaving it relaxed. The warmth from the mask felt really good! I give it the A grade.
Cosmetic Plant Eye contour cream with Q10 and green tea - a decent eye cream at an affordable price. I give it the B grade.
Hair care :
Nivea Classic Care shampoo - a decent, daily shampoo that cleans gently the hair. I give it the C grade (daily shampoo, cleans decently at a convenient price).
Gerovital Sebum Control shampoo-treatment - did not work for me. It didn't make my hair worse or better. It has an affordable price, it cleaned well the hair but didn't reduce the oiliness so I give it the C grade.
Body and nail care :
Marionnaud Nature melting body butter with ground cherry - a good product for dry to very dry skin. It has up to 90% natural ingredients and no parabens or silicones. I give it the B grade because of the price which I think is a little higher for a body butter.
Douglas Home Spa Almond Oil and Sesame Oil -  a good product for dry to very dry skin (I have normal skin and it worked for me in the colder seasons). It has almond and sesame oils and no parabens. I give it the B grade because of the price which I think is a little higher for a body product.
Farmec glycerin hand cream - a very good hand cream for dry to very dry skin, especially in the colder seasons. It nourishes the hands leaving them soft and perfumed for a long time. Therefore I give it the A grade (good quality at a good price).
Masticspa Mastic Hand Cream - a very effective hand cream, extremely useful especially in the colder seasons due to its nourishing, calming and soothing properties. It receives the A grade from me!
OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover - OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover is the best one I've tried! It removes easily and fast the most difficult nail polish. I give it the A grade and I recommend you try it! 
Make-up :
Nivea BB Cream - a good product, it nourishes, it evens out the skin, it has a decent coverage, it has a 10 SPF protection. I give it the B grade due to the lower SPF protection.
Milani Minerals Compact Makeup powder - a good powder, decently mattifying and setting the foundation.
Catrice Colour Show Lip Gloss - was not a hit for me. I like lighter, non-sticky textures in glosses. I like to add several layers on without gooping. I give it the D grade.

And that's it! I'll publish the next empties as soon as I gather more products! 
Until next time ,
 

6 comments:

  1. deci....bb -cream de la nivea am si eu..imi place ..mastile montagne jeunesse le folosesc demult cu multa placere, body butterul homa spa -almond oil -douglas , deasemeni..mi-a placut mult. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Si mie mi-au placut mult mastile mai am 3 de testat. BB-creamul Nivea l-am purtat toata iarna asta, mi-a placut ca are o textura mai groasa. Nu l-as purta vara, vreau o textura usoara, dar iarna e perfect. Unturile de corp sunt favoritele mele pe timp rece ca si cremele de maini, le consum la greu.. veti mai vedea si altele la empties, din toamna si iarna asta .. am facut exces de hidratare :)))

      Ștergere
  2. Apa micelara Nivea nu se descurca la indepartarea machiajului ochilor, ai dreptate; crema pentru conturul ochilor de la Cosmetic Plant mi-a placut initial, insa dupa o vreme m-a deranjat parfumul si nu am mai putut sa o folosesc!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Eu nu sunt foarte sensibila la parfumuri, rareori ma deranjeaza. M-am inteles bine cu crema. Apa micelara Nivea este foarte buna pentru demachierea faciala, nu mi-a provocat nicio neplacere dar ochi trebuie frecat mult.. deci trebuie ceva mai puternic.

      Ștergere
  3. Mereu am vrut sa incerc BB Cream-ul de la Nivea, iar nota acordata de tine m-a convins ca merita incercat macar o data! <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Ma bucur ca ti-a placut recenzia. Incearca-l. Mie mi-a placut mult, mai ales in sezonul rece. Vara e prea groasa textura, vreau ceva mai usor. Plus ca miroase a crema Nivea pe care o iubesc.Kisses!

      Ștergere

I would love to hear from you