vineri, 15 mai 2015

Julianne's Pure Red Color Riche lipstick or be confident and beautiful !

One of the lipsticks I wanted badly besides Freida's Pure Red Color Riche, is Julianne's Pure Red Color Riche lipstick. It is part of a special Color Riche collection : Pure Reds - Limited edition of tailor made matte red lip colour. Shades for every skin tone. A rouge for every woman.
A matte lipstick that reveals red's colour intensity. Enriched with velvet spheres, pure pigments and jojoba oils, the lips feel more hydrated after applying.
It comes in a very chic black case with a golden writing on it. The colour is fabulous!! A bold colour that makes every lady feel seductive and full of confidence!! Although it's a matte lipstick it didn't dry my lips. They felt good and hydrated. The colour lasted for 4 to 5 hours and faded nicely leaving a stain behind.
sunlight
natural light
It can be found in the stores and online at the price of aprox. 50 ron .
All in all, Julianne's Pure Red Color Riche is a great lipstick! It is not for the ladies who prefer muted, pastel-like colours ! Bold, gorgeous colour, excellent pigmentation, hydrating and long-lasting ! What more can you ask for ? I give it wholeheartedly the A grade! Check it out and the rest of the reds in this amazing collection, they are definitely worth it! Tell me Would you wear a bold colour like this ?  
You can read other L'Oreal posts if you search the brand in the Search me! box - top right side of the blog. Until next time,

10 comments:

  1. Julianne Moore is one of my favourite actress..so... I love her lipstick too :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I love that red shade! It suits you! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Love this shade so much <3 ...thx for sharing

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Yes, I love it too! Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back again!

      Ștergere
  4. I love everything about this lipstick! I think the packaging makes it look so fancy too :)

    You may have convinced me to finally treat myself ;) haha!

    Great post :)
    Charlotte xx
    www.dobeautywithcharlotte.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I'm glad I convinced you to finally buy it! It is sooo worth it! It's simply fabulous! I'm sure you won't be dissapointed! Thanks for the kind words. Come back again!

      Ștergere

I would love to hear from you