marți, 14 aprilie 2015

OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover - review

Oh sad day! I have just  finished the OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover! I have had it for quite a while since I've used it in tandem with another one, keeping it for the more difficult cases of nail polish removing! Now it's finished, so it's time I tell you about it.
   
It is said to provide superior performance without the drying effects of harsh removers! It sweeps away even the darkest shades of nail lacquer, while leaving cuticles soft and smooth instead of parched and dry looking.
It comes in a 120 ml/4 oz. plastic bottle and has a valability of 24 months.  It is a professional formula that removes nail lacquer fast, while hydrating & nourishing the cuticles.
   
It has a slight acetone scent mixed with a sweet one, which makes it more bearable. It is one of the best nail polish removers I've tried! I used to have another one for the "ordinary" polishes and kept this one for the more stubborn ones, like liquid sand ones or even more, glitter ones.
   
After I kept the cosmetic pad soaked in this nail polish remover onto the nail for several moments, the nail polish simply dissolved. It was great! It saved time and energy to rub the more stubborn nail polishes off my nails.
Ingredients : Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Methyl Soyate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Parfum/Fragrance, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, CI 60725 (Violet 2).
It can be found online at the price of aprox. 6 pounds (on Asos - now it's unavailable). I don't know if you can find it in Topline shops or in Sephora, but you can try! They sell OPI nail polishes and treatments, you might find it there.
   
All in all, the OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover is the best one I've tried! It removes easily and fast the most difficult nail polish. I give it the A grade and I recommend you try it! It's not one of the cheapest nail polish removers but if you like glitter nail polishes a stronger nail polish remover is a must! Check it out in the stores or online it is worth it !  Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you