miercuri, 1 aprilie 2015

Nivea Classic Care shampoo - review

I have had this shampoo for a few months now and only recently I have finished the last one and together with my parents we have started using it. Now we are on the verge of finishing it so it is time I share my opinion on it with you.
  
The Nivea Classic Care shampoo comes in two sizes : 250 ml and 400 ml (the size I have - in the old packaging) and has a valability of 12 months. It is a shampoo designed for normal hair, that mildly cleans the hair keeping it strong and shiny.
Classic Care Shampoo with Vitamin B3 and BIOSOFT System:
  • Cleanses the hair and scalp mildly
  • Cares for the hair and strengthens it
  • Provides a healthy shine
  • Great feel
I have shared this shampoo with my parents since it is in such a large quantity. It has a slight thicker consistency and a delicate sweet smell that I like. It lathered and cleaned very well, my hair felt good, I didn't feel the need to add a conditioner afterwards. It didn't help with the oiliness of my hair but it didn't make it worse either (it is a shampoo for normal hair, it does not promise to solve the problems of oily hair). It didn't cause me any reactions like itching or dandruff (but I don't have a sensitive scalp either).
Ingredients : Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-3 Distearate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Persea Gratissima Oil, PEG-90 M, Oryzanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Silica, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Parfum.

You can find it in stores and online at the price of aprox. 16ron/ 8 dollars (250 ml).
All in all, the Nivea Classic Care shampoo is a decent, daily shampoo that cleans gently the hair. I give it the C grade (daily shampoo, cleans decently at a convenient price). For my oily hair it is not enough but if you don't have any hair problems you can give it a go! Until next time,
............................
A dose of English :
on the verge of - close to, on the brink of, almost doing or experiencing something
dandruff - a condition in which white scales of dead skin are shed by the scalp
scale - scab - a crust discharged from and covering a healing wound
wound - an injury to an organism, especially one in which the skin or another external surface is torn, pierced, cut, or otherwise broken

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you