vineri, 3 aprilie 2015

A day of fun at Danamakeup anniversary

Last weekend I had a very pleasant surprise when I was invited to a day of fun and girl-talk by Dana Gramu whose blog  danamakeup turns 4 years in April. And instead of us bringing her presents we were pampered by her and her magic fairies to hair, make-up and nail sessions.
  
It was a grey, rainy day but still we laughed, talked beauty and did our make-up, hair and nails, all in a very pleasant, futuristic and colourful cafe called Senso Cinecafe (Bd. Unirii nr. 15). I loved the atmosphere and of course the coffee there!
source 
Dana did her magic on all the girls who were invited, making them even more beautiful and giving them helpful tips on the best products for their needs along the way.
There were also hair and nail sessions who enhanced even more the gorgeous make-up from Dana.
It was a day of firsts for me : I tried for the first time the gel mani (which I was told would last me for about 3 to 4 weeks) and I let Dana create a much stronger make-up for me which I do not usually wear.
Dana and me
It was a great day filled with laughter and fun! Happy 4th blog anniversary Dana ! May it bring you much joy!  Until next time,


4 comments:

I would love to hear from you