vineri, 6 martie 2015

Yves Rocher Néroli Secrets d'Essences - the freshness of Spring in a bottle

I love perfumes. I love to feel pampered, enveloped in a mist of sensation, to feel feminine, attractive and all woman! I love all perfumes from low cost to high-end, as long as it suits my mood and it represents me at a specific time and place. As I have told you before I am not faithfull to one perfume, the love of my life. I have many perfume loves, one of my favourite brands being Yves Rocher. The perfume I will talk to you today is my second favourite after Moments du Bonheur, my first love. It is Yves Rocher Néroli Secrets d'Essences .

Néroli is a plant oil produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree (Citrus aurantium subsp. amara or Bigaradia). It has a refreshing and distinctive, spicy aroma with sweet and flowery notes. It is one of the most widely used floral oils in perfumery. At the end of the 17th century, Anne Marie Orsini, duchess of Bracciano and princess of Nerola, Italy, introduced the essence of bitter orange tree as a fashionable fragrance by using it to perfume her gloves and her bath. Since then, the term "Néroli" has been used to describe this essence.
Telling the history if the Néroli fragrance Véronique Nyberg its perfumer said :"This perfume is my tribute to Néroli. It emanates all the extractions of bigarade. The head notes give off essence of bigarade from the fruit, while essence of petitgrain from the leaf gives it a lovely sophisticated freshness, accentuated by bergamot. The heart notes express the luminous, sensual and voluptuous scent of the flower, thanks to orange blossom absolute and Néroli. The base notes envelop you in a lingering soft caress of voluptuous musk." 

Indeed the perfume is sensual and envelops you in a a refined freshness. My perfume comes in a 1 fl.oz. / 30 ml white bottle with a very elegant, classic design.
Néroli Secrets d'Essences a symbol of subtle and delicate femininity. Made with natural ingredients of exception, it is a musky floral combination of delicate Orange Blossom absolute and Néroli Essentials Oil mixed with the finest qualities of Citrus. It is a fragrance that infuses your skin with its soft, caressing scent.

Head notes: extractions of Bigarade and Bergamot.
Heart notes: Orange Blossom and Néroli.
Base note: Musks.

It is a wonderful perfume, sensual and fresh but at the same time classic and timeless. Its wonderful scent envelops me making me feel feminine and sure of my power of seduction. It has a long lasting effect onto my skin. It didn't cause me any skin reactions like itching and reddening.

Ingredients: alcohol, aqua/water/eau, parfum/fragrance, limonene, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, linalool, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol, bht.
To create Néroli Secrets d'Essences, Yves Rocher has used exceptional raw materials derived from bigarade plantations. At dawn, when the white bigarade blossoms are drenched with the sun's first rays, their petals are in their prime. One by one, the flowers are gathered in huge lined baskets. The five star-shaped petals give off a delicious fresh scent.

This painstaking work produces infinitesimal results: barely six kilos of petals per day, from which two natural raw materials are extracted that make up the rich floral heart of Néroli Secrets d'Essences: Néroli essential oil with its delicate floral notes and Orange blossom absolute, with its warm, honeyed and sensual notes. The bigarade leaves and fruit themselves provide a beautiful citrus quality: petitgrain bigarade and bigarade orange essential oil. These are what give the head notes all their fresh zesty sparkle and announce the floral heart notes.

It is indeed so much work, passion and love in creating a wonderful perfume that will be appreciated all over the world and will bring happiness and joy to so many women. It is as they say : Strong essences are kept in small bottles. 
The perfume can be found in all Yves Rocher stores and online at yves rocher shop at the price of 40 dollars/ 165 ron. Tell me What is your favourite Yves Rocher perfume ?  Until next time ,

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you