marți, 27 ianuarie 2015

New in : Artistry

I have to admit I didn't really know much about the Amway brand or its face care and make-up line Artistry. So I was glad to participate on Sunday 25 th January 2015 at an Artistry presentation. The event was hosted by Equinoxe cafe, a little, lovely place and Gina Stefanoaia from Startline Academy was one of the speakers who introduced us to the Artistry universe.
They presented the essential face care lines for dry (Artistry essentials hydrating system) and normal/oily skin (Artistry essentials balancing system), the intensive treatment line, the Youth Extend serum improved line and many others.
But the star of the event was the newly launched limited edition Little Black Dress make-up palette. Dana from Dana make-up delighted us yet again with a make-up demonstration with the palette on one of her lovely readers, giving us generously tips and advice on the way.
Artistry Little Black Dress
a little swatch at the event
The palette contains 8 eye shadows, ranging from pinks and taupes to grey and black. The shadows are called : Pearl (translucid, shiny white), Candlelight (shiny brownish-mauve), Evening Out (shiny steel grey), Midnight (shiny satin mauve), Little Black Dress (shiny deep black). Glamour (dark mat mauve),  Stiletto (shiny light grey) and Sequin (pearl light pink). Dana told me from using the palette that the texture of the eye shadows is silky and they are well pigmented and easy to blend.
At the end there was a draw and 10 lucky girls won prizes. Even if not all the girls won something from the draw, all the participants left the event enriched with interesting and useful information about beauty, make-up and face care.

I had the pleasure of meeting there Ana from Beautybarometer, besides Dana and Gina and we spent a pleasant time discussing our favourite topics: beauty, face care, make-up and many more. Although the ski was grey and the weather not very good, I had a great day surrounded by lovely people and beauty and make-up products. Just my kind of day! Of course since I was a diligent student I received some homework to do :
I am very curious about the Artistry essentials balancing system I received for testing and also about trying the sample for Artistry intensive renewing peel. I will surely be back with a post, sharing with you my thoughts on them! Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. The intensive peel from Artistry is the best i ever tryed. I can`t wait for your impressions.
    Kisses honey

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I will certainly be back with my thoughts on it! I have heard many good things about it so I have great expectations!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

I would love to hear from you