sâmbătă, 8 noiembrie 2014

The 'Me Time' Tag

Life is so very busy for all of us these days. We occupy our time dealing with the job, the house chores, the family and friends and other unexpected problems which causes us stress and at the end of the day we discover we have no time for us. And the years pass and we go on daily doing what's best for others and forgetting our own needs and joys.

Girls stop! We have to consider our own little pleasures in life, we have to love us, to take care of ourselves too, of our bodies and of our souls! We have to enjoy life and find time for us, our 'me time'.
Today I will tell you how I spend my own 'me time'  in this tag I found on the internet.
The 'Me Time' Tag

What do you watch or read during me-time?
I love to watch my favourite youtubers (Lisa Eldridge, Fleur du force, Amelia Liana, Goo Roo Beauty, LisaLisaD1,Makeup Geek, Pixiwoo, Miss Budget Beauty, Coffee Break with Dani, Special Koko, makeupbymllelorraine, Lily Pebbles, MakeupbyTiffanyD, Madamakeup and many others) and also to read beauty and makeup blogs (Romanian and international - most of the youtubers I mentioned own a blog so I also read them) and I also read books! 
What do you wear during me-time?
I like to wear cozy, comfortable clothes so I lazy around in sweats, a baggy T-shirt and fluffy socks.

What are your me-time beauty products?
Besides the products I use in my daily routine I like to pamper myself with one or two face masks a week (usually nourishing or cleansing), a hair mask once a week, a face and body scrub once a week (I use Sabon scrubs which I adooooore). I like to light a candle (I love Yankee Candle ones) and listen to relaxing music (I have a  mix of preferences from old to new, from dance/club/hip hop to blues/rock and roll and jazz).
Current favourite nail polish? 
In the autumn/winter I love to use dark colours berries and reds predominantly. So I love Sabon 266 Deeply purple, Opi Antibleak (mariah carey collection), Opi All I want for Christas is opi (mariah carey collection) and Opi Stay the night - liquid sand (mariah carey collection). The special collections can no longer be found but you can find alternatives in the permanent collections.

What do you eat/drink during me-time?
I like to pamper myself with a hot chocolate or a special coffee or tea and a lovely cookie.
 
Current favourite candle?
Yankee Candle Creamy Caramel. It is sweet and goes perfectly with the autumn atmosphere.
 
Do you ever have outdoor me-time? 
Yes, if the weather is fine I like to lazy around in the park on a bench and read a book in the warm sun, enjoying the  fresh air and drinking a hot chocolate/coffee.
Would you ever go see a movie alone? 
No, I usually go with my friends. I have to admit I don't see movies as much as I did in the past. I am quite busy and I prefer to spend my leisure time in other ways.
 
Favourite online shop? 
Oh! I have many! Here are some of my very favourites : I love to shop clothes and beauty at asos.com, clothes at dorothy perkins.com, beauty at feelunique.com, aoro.ro and strawberrynet.com.

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
I enjoy myself fully, the me time I dedicate to me alone, in which I forget about the world. And so should you!

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you