sâmbătă, 1 noiembrie 2014

Pandora ...the stuff dreams are made of ...

''I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.'' Roy Orbison

                                                               My Pandora dream 

Since I found out about Pandora jewelery, I dreamed, I hoped, I imagined, I created it in my mind, I yearned for my Pandora bracelet. Finally I managed to have it but now I am in a great dillema about which charms to buy to complete my story. Virtually my bracelet was created after long consideration and reconsideration, adding and scrapping items, going back and adding them again...such misery! They are so lovely I just want them all!

And now that I finally found a little peace of mind and finished creating my own bracelet ....the Christmas collection has just appeared and has thrown all my careful plans to the drain! They found inspiration for this collection in the dark blue sky with its shiny stars guiding our destinies from up above!
Just look at them! Such joy to the eyes! Lovely, dainty, shiny, festive, funny and warm! I dream again... a beautiful dream full of blue skies and shining stars where everything is possible and every wish can come true ...

Dreams
by Langston Hughes 

Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.

To see the Romanian prices you can visit the site here: http://www.pandora.net/ro-ro

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you