sâmbătă, 15 noiembrie 2014

An evening to remember : Beauty bloggers meeting by Beautybarometer

I had been waiting anxiously for this meeting #beautybloggersmeetingbybeautybarometer since I was invited by Ana Maria Tatucu (http://www.beautybarometer.com/). I was very excited since I would participate at the meeting as a beauty blogger, not a passionate reader of beauty blogs as I had been before.

With Ana I have a special relationship : I was one of her first readers when she opened her blog, I still love the way she writes and read her all the time and she was the one that inspired and helped me to open my blog by attending one of her workshops for beauty bloggers (http://www.beautybarometer.com/2014/05/sunt-beauty-blogger-cine-mai-stie-asta.html) where I found out a lot of practical and interesting information (which is very hard to find since not all beauty bloggers talk about their secrets of sucess).

THANK YOU ANA FOR INSPIRING ME TO FOLLOW MY PASSION FOR ALL THINGS BEAUTY!!

It was a lovely evening where I met and spoke with some of my favourite beauty bloggers and I also met new ones: Alina from Alina-Anghel.com, Ioana from The Beauty Tag, Anne from Lola's Box, Dana from DanaMakeup.ro, Maria from Blogul Pandorei, Florina from FlorinaFecioru, Oana from OanaStan.ro, Ana from TheMakeupAdvocate, Stefania from Stephanine.co, Mirabela from CherieBelleMarie, Cosmina from Cossa's Blog, Irina from Kind of Ira and Tavia from Chicprofile.com (who also writes in English).
Our first guest was from Vectem, a Spanish dermatocosmetics company  (http://www.vectem.ro/) which is new to Romania - their products can be found on elefant.ro and Bebetei pharmacy. All of us received some lovely sample-sized products and I would certainly be back to tell you about them!
And the evening went on, we spoke about our must-haves, the latest in beauty, all our small pleasures and big passions over a cup of coffee or a fresh lemonade. Ana Maria, our lovely host , was our Santa that night and we all were gifted so generously by our sponsors: Farmec - Gerovital,  Estee Lauder , Uriage, Fa si Schwarzkopf ( Henkel), Marionnaud Paris, QI Cosmetics, Vectem, Dove, Batiste Dry Shampoo (AdPharma), B.U and Elmiplant ( Sarantis), Vichy, Melkior, l’Oreal Paris, Sephora, Belfiore (Gamarde and Phyt’s Organic Makeup) and Vectem.
Ana from Beautybarometer gave us some serious homework to do:
Another surprise was the arrival of Gina from Startline Academy (https://www.facebook.com/AcademiaStartline), a make-up school which I also attended. I have never met such a kind, warm and attentive person such as Gina! 
I loved going to school since she knew how to efficiently mix the theory with the practice, with a special emphasis on the extreme importantce of the hygiene in the make-up products and brushes!! There are so many make-up schools nowadays but only a few ones talk about keeping not only the brushes and hands clean but also the make-up products!! I love it!
I will attend this month a special workshop for smokey eyes by Danamakeup   (http://danamakeup.blogspot.ro/2014/11/invata-machiajul-smoky-eyes.html). She is an experienced make-up artist, who works with the best products and brands and I can't wait to learn more about the smokey eyes and the special occasions make-up!

Going back to the meeting I felt wonderful talking with girls that shared the same passions and products as me, speaking the same language...time passed so quickly...the boys serving the drinks at our location were taught a beauty intensive course ... 
       
In the end we parted ways promising to meet again in this wonderful and magical world of beauty...
             'Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.' ~Khalil Gibran
Photo credits: monica's beauty in five minutes, a kind of ira, beautybarometer

4 comments:

  1. Ma bucur ca v-ati simtit bine. Mi-a placut si mie de Gina foarte mult, pup!
    www.bysunshine.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. A fost foarte frumos. Sper sa ne mai intalnim la un pahar de vorba ca avem multe de vorbit si timpul zboara asa de repede. Te astept sa revii pe blog! Kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Cu siguranta voi reveni cu impresii de la workshop pentru cititorii mei.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

I would love to hear from you