duminică, 26 octombrie 2014

WJCON I COLOR FACE PALETTE NO 1 - review

Today I will continue with another product I had bought from the WJCON shop in Italy : 

                                     The WJCON I COLOR FACE PALETTE NO 1

It is described as a face palette with 3 fantastic and essential products: luminizer, bronzer and blush, for naturally sublimating complexion. Highly  blendable, from a mild to intense coverage. A pleasant application and an immediate colour release in a soft and silky texture, rice starch based, known for anti-inflammatory properties and for not clogging skin pores. Long-lasting, full and smooth color, no smudges.

I had to choose between two palettes no 1 (warmer peach based) and no 2 (colder pink based) . I chose the first (the more natural looking). The palette contains 9 gr. of product (3 gr. each pan consisting in highlighter, bronzer and blush) with a 12 months valability.

of course I couldn't resist trying it!
Although I own many blushes I was instantly attracted to this palette since it is so travel friendly - it has it all : contour/bronzer, blusher and highlighter , all in one product! The package is quite slim and easy to carry in your bag.
Again I was amazed at the quality of this product: the pigmentation is very good and decently long lasting. You can use it sparingly for a natural look or build it up for a stronger look. Since I bought it I used it every day and I love it!

You can see some swatches here:
If you have a good base (foundation/BB or CC cream, plus powder) and you use this palette, you can be sure the colours will last the entire day. I tried it on myself on a very busy day - from the very early in the morning to the very late in the night - it stayed in place wonderfully! (even onto my oily combination skin).

It costs 9.90 euros and it can be found in all WJCON shops and online here : http://www.wjcon.com/en/face/fard/icolor-face-palets.html 

All in all, I really love this palette for its pigmentation, versatility and travel friendliness. It is a very good quality palette for a decent price. I give it the A grade and I recommend you to check it out if you have the opportunity. 
...................................
A dose of English :
to sublimate - to improve or refine as if by subliming 
subliming - to elevate or exalt especially in dignity or honor, to render finer (as in purity or excellence), to convert (something inferior) into something of higher worth  
to starch - to stiffen with or as if with starch  
starch - noun - a substance that is found in certain foods (such as bread, rice, and potatoes), a powder or liquid that contains starch and is used to make clothing stiff
to clog -  to slowly form a block in (something, such as a pipe or street) so that things cannot move through quickly or easily
to smudge - to make a dirty mark, spot, streak, etc., on (something), to become blurry and unclear by being touched or rubbed, to make (something) blurry or unclear by touching or rubbing it
sparingly - deficient or limited in quantity, fullness, or extent
 




 


2 comments:

I would love to hear from you